Looking for information on how to Become a Member? Heard about our e-newsletter PALMS Postings and want to subscribe? Maybe you're interested in advertising or making a donation? Please follow the links provided.
PALMS is a non-profit, citizen-based organization. Overall, our strength is directly related to the strength of our membership. If you are interested in protecting and restoring Pennsylvania's ponds, lakes, reservoirs and watersheds, we encourage you to Become a Member.
The benefits of membership include:
• Support our efforts to protect and improve ponds and lakes throughout the Commonwealth
• Receive a one-year subscription to What's Wet, PALMS quarterly newsletter.
• Be the first to hear about the Annual PALMS Conference.
• Access to technical assistance/experts throughout the state.
• Share ideas with lake managers and local lake association members.
PALMS appreciates and depends on the support of local and regional business. Is your business interested in supporting PALMS by advertising in our quarterly newsletter What's Wet? What's Wet is currently destributed to about 200 people across Pennsylvania and the surrounding region. Please download the Advertising Form for additional information including costs.
Thank you for your support!