PALMS is a non-profit, citizen-based organization. Overall, our strength is directly related to the strength of our membership. If you are interested in protecting and restoring Pennsylvania's ponds, lakes, reservoirs and watersheds, we encourage you to Become a Member.
The benefits of membership include:
• Support our efforts to protect and improve ponds and lakes throughout the Commonwealth
• Receive a one-year subscription to What's Wet, PALMS quarterly newsletter.
• Be the first to hear about the Annual PALMS Conference.
• Access to technical assistance/experts throughout the state.
• Share ideas with lake managers and local lake association members.
2015 PALMS Conference
March 18 & 19, 2015